This legislation addresses in detail the following areas:
- Your right to compensation payments in the event of denial of boarding against your will, flight cancellation or delay
- The amount of the compensation payment
- The support services which the airline must provide
- Your right to cancel or re-book a flight in the event of delay or cancellation
- The information disclosure required of airlines (about cancellations and passenger rights)
- Special treatment of people with limited mobility and accompanying persons
All other pertinent information about legal issues as well as the delay, cancellation or re-booking of flights, can be found here.