1. Check your claim
If you are on the homepage of EUROFLYREFUND, right at the top of the page you will see a form where you can check whether or not you have a right to compensation, at no obligation, simply by entering your flight number and flight date. You will find the flight number on your ticket as well as your booking confirmation. This number is a combination of 2 letters and up to 4 digits (e.g. OS456). When providing the date, please use the date which is also printed on your ticket. This corresponds to the date on which your flight should have taken off. Once you have done that, simply click on “Check my claim free of charge” and you will automatically be redirected to the next page, where you will be able to check free of charge whether or not you do indeed have a right to compensation. Here, you can once again double-check your flight data for accuracy. If everything is correct and pertains to a flight that was either late, canceled or overbooked, please then click on “Continue”. If, for some unexpected reason, it happens not to be your flight, you can enter your flight information manually or begin a new search. In the next step, select the problem that affected your flight. Here, you can choose from “delayed”, “canceled”, “boarding denied”, “rerouted”, “turned back” or “missed”. If your flight was rerouted, click on “rerouted”, then enter where you flew and when you arrived there. If you know why the flight was rerouted, please also provide this information. Then click on “Continue”. Now, please tell us if you were offered alternative transportation to your original destination. You can choose between “flight”, “train”, “bus”, “other”, “don’t remember” and “no replacement”.
- If you were offered an alternate flight, please enter the flight number of this flight and the date.
- If you were offered alternative transportation by train or bus, please enter the details of the train or bus journey.
- If you were offered a different form of transportation, please click on “other” and then provide us with the departure and arrival times.
- If you no longer remember the type of transportation, please simply tell us when you actually arrived at your desired destination.
- If you were not offered alternative transportation, please click that option accordingly.
Now click on “Continue”. You will see the amount of your provisional compensation claim. If there is anything else you wish to share with us, please provide the additional information. By clicking on “Demand Compensation Payment”, you will come to the next step.