Who is entitled to compensation?
In order to determine whether you have a claim, please quickly go through the following checklist and make sure you meet all of the criteria:
- You have a confirmed booking as well as a ticket issued under your name
- Your booked flight takes off from an EU airport, or it is provided by an airline headquartered within the EU and lands at an EU airport
- You were at the check-in counter on time (either the time stipulated in the booking confirmation or no later than 45 minutes prior to flight departure)
- You gave no cause to be denied transportation, such as representing a danger to the health of the other passengers or a safety risk of general or operational nature
- You were not flying at a free/reduced rate not directly or indirectly available to the general public
EuroFlyRefund Tip: It doesn’t matter whether you are traveling on an individual flight, as part of a package deal, on a low-cost carrier, on business, or if you are a paying child